Responsibility of the User
The criminal or civil liability of the User could be engaged if the User does not abide by the following terms and conditions.The User agrees :
- not to infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties; and in particular not to record or communicate to the public any Recordings or Graphic elements (logo, visuals, graphic charter...) protected by copyright, registered as a trademark or more generally protected by any other intellectual property right. Under penalty of seeing its criminal or civil liability engaged,
- not to post insulting, defamatory, denigrating or illegal comments (apology for crimes, threatening comments, comments of a paedophilic, pornographic, obscene, hateful, racist, anti-Semitic, xenophobic, revisionist or contrary to public order or morality, incitement to violence, fanaticism, crime, suicide, hatred because of religion, race, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity);
- not to invade the privacy of third parties, Users of the Site or Artists;
- not to harass Users or Artists;
- not to collect personal information for commercial or illegal purposes;
- not to disseminate advertising, transmit chain e-mails, unwanted advertising messages or unsolicited mail;
- not to post addresses or hyperlinks to external websites for advertising purposes or whose content is contrary to the laws in force, which infringe the rights of third parties or which would be contrary to these conditions.
- not to reconstitute or attempt to reconstitute, a database aiming to offer directly or indirectly, free of charge or against payment, the same or a comparable service, to third parties, and more generally not to develop an equivalent service ;
KREASOUND is entitled to suspend the User's access to the Service and to terminate the User's access account immediately and without notice if the User does not comply with all or part of the obligations specified above, without prejudice to any damages that may be due to KREASOUND or any other legal remedy that may be exercised against the User. KREASOUND reserves, in the event that the User would make himself responsible for an infringement of the legislation in force or an infringement of the rights of third parties, the right to provide, at the request of any legitimate authority (jurisdiction, administrative authority, police services), any information allowing or facilitating the identification of the offending User.
Exploitation of the Recordings
KREASOUND has no copyright or licence of any sort on the tracks, recordings, stems or any other musical material used or shared on the website.